Technical Sales Representative/Engineer
The Technical Sales Representative’s job necessitates generating and capturing sales from outside the organization. The primary responsibilities involve reviewing plans, selecting highly configurable mechanical products based on performance and required accessories followed by Pricing/quoting/negotiating and selling configured products to customers. As a technical sales representative, the position would also require detailed releases, job tracking and offer customer assistance during the various stages of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and maintaining customer relations
- HVAC systems and product understanding, application knowledge and have the ability to apply the Buckley product line to various HVAC projects.
- Meet or exceed personal and territory goals.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Answer product application phone calls, emails from customers relating to: product selections, submittals, performance, quotations, orders, and tracking, freight claims, product availability, quality control.
- Manage/Coordinate projects through the use of the project management system.
- Maintain knowledge of HVAC fundamentals and product lines, staying informed of new products; and utilizing opportunities to further educate self, co-workers and customers.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred
- Technical knowledge of HVAC Systems
- Ability to read plans schedules and details
|Applicants can apply by mail, fax or email. Contact Information:
Buckley Associates, Inc.
Human Resources Department
385 King Street
P.O. Box 1410
Hanover, MA 02339
Fax: (781) 681-3422