Technical Sales Representative/Engineer
The Technical Sales Representative’s job necessitates generating and capturing sales from outside the organization. The primary responsibilities involve reviewing plans, selecting highly configurable mechanical products based on performance and required accessories followed by Pricing/quoting/negotiating and selling configured products to customers. As a technical sales representative, the position would also require detailed releases, job tracking and offer customer assistance during the various stages of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and maintaining customer relations
- HVAC systems and product understanding, application knowledge and have the ability to apply the Buckley product line to various HVAC projects.
- Meet or exceed personal and territory goals.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Answer product application phone calls, emails from customers relating to: product selections, submittals, performance, quotations, orders, and tracking, freight claims, product availability, quality control.
- Manage/Coordinate projects through the use of the project management system.
- Maintain knowledge of HVAC fundamentals and product lines, staying informed of new products; and utilizing opportunities to further educate self, co-workers and customers.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred
- Technical knowledge of HVAC Systems
- Ability to read plans schedules and details
CAD Programmer / Assembler
Hanover, MA Manufacturing Facility
Fabricate, and assemble finished product and sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners, sheet metal products and equipment, such as Roof curbs, equipment supports, ETC. Work may involve any of the following: setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal; shaping metal using bending equipment, power tools; to bend and join sheet metal parts; cutting of and handling fiberglass insulation and wood and / or assembling per customer specification sheet and company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Sets up and/or program the Turret press or Press brake machines .
•Checks operating controls and safety stops work. Checks power and hand tools for correct operation.
•Reviews blueprint or sketch specifications
•Selects, positions, and aligns dies in machine ram and bed, using shims, rule, square, or templates
•Sets specified pressure of ram and clearance between dies to thickness of metal
•Checks to make sure each work piece is bent or cut to specifications.
•Checks Customer work order to determine required assembly and any special options.
•Checks stock for adequate supplies of sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners for the particular Job. Move non-essential components back to their storage area. If additional parts are not available notify supervisor.
•Perform routine Preventive maintenance such as but not limited to oiling and greasing of equipment and tools. Setting up machines to run the correct product, as required to operate the equipment.
•Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
•Checks first piece assembled products, comparing to work order. Verifies the quality of product for the customer order.
•From experience, resolves assembly and packing problems. Reports other problems to line mechanic or supervisor for assistance.
•At end of run, completes production report and data input on PC.
•At end of run, clears work area of extra stock and flat cartons of unused items, and prepares for next run.
•Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
•Three plus years of experience in CNC programing (computer numeric control) or relevant software**
•Sheet Metal License preferred
|Applicants can apply by mail, fax or email. Contact Information:
Buckley Associates, Inc.
Human Resources Department
385 King Street
P.O. Box 1410
Hanover, MA 02339
Fax: (781) 681-3422